- Christine Raymond – despite promising signs after her first biologic treatment, her rash has gotten significantly worse in last few days. She is in consultation with her doctors about next steps for treatment. Please keep Christine & Guy in your prayers during this very trying time.
- Debra (Paul German’s sister-in-law) – she is on hospice. Prayers for God’s presence and comfort.
- Mary Jane – PTL! Thanksgiving over person who paid for their restaurant meal on vacation. They we blessed and grateful.
- Friend of German’s son who lost their life due to an overdose. Prayers for all loved ones during this difficult time.
- Harold (son of Donna Ridge) – he is back in ICU because he is having trouble swallowing. They’re intubating him and he is not doing well. Please hold the entire family in prayer during this time.
- Gina – relief from back pain
- Kristen Mahan (Christine’s brother-in-law’s daughter) – breast cancer
- Pat Mahan (Christine’s brother-in-law) – had neck surgery last Friday
- PTL! – Jean Iannacone was back in church last week
- Louise Taylor – who is experiencing some health challenges. Prayers for God’s healing and peace.
- Darius Roman – a 14-year-old young man who is Anita’s daughter’s Godson. He had surgery recently and is experiencing a great deal of pain in his recovery. Prayers for his quick recovery and relief from pain.
- Paul & Mary German & their family at the passing of his brother Matt.
- Harold, Donna Ridge’s son, who is in Robert Wood Johnson and is undergoing tests for cancer discovered in his lungs. Prayers for his treatments and for the family.
- Mary Janes’s brother, John, who is dealing with health issues and swelling in his legs.
- Karen Davis who was diagnosed with stage 4 uterine cancer
- Shelia Harris – for healing and God’s presence.
- Sue Esposito (close friend of Santillo’s) – diagnosed with lung cancer.
- Continued prayer for home-bound church members: Rudy & Jean Iannacone; Ann Giarratano; Paul Bartek
~ NOTE ~
Please let Pastor Denise know of any updates to this prayer list. Additions, removals, or status updates. Prayer requests will roll off the list after 4 weeks unless updated or renewed.