Sunday Mornings at 9:00AM
Dear Church Family,
Starting on Sunday, July 5th, we will begin having worship services outside each Sunday at 9:00am. We want to worship together and be safe together! Even as we start Sundays in-person at the church, we will continue to offer our online worship at 9:30am every Sunday.
So, here is what you can expect and how you can prepare. Adhering to the plan will help keep us healthy and worshiping together.
Outdoor Summer Worship
Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM
Please follow the procedures listed below:
- Park in every other parking space.
- Social Distancing – maintain at least 6 feet apart from anyone you are not living with.
- Wearing masks is recommended the entire time outside of your car.
- Worship will begin promptly at 9:00am and should last no more than 30 minutes. Please arrive a little early to get yourselves situated.
- Bathrooms are closed, except for emergencies.
- Church building is closed.
- Follow on-site guidance from Parking Lot Attendee and Greeter.
- Attendance will be taken, and contact information will be collected from anyone new attending. We need your contact information so that if there is a health issue from a specific date we can contact the attendees directly.
- You have the option of staying in your car and tuning your radio to a FM radio station you will be given the morning of the service, or you may choose to get out of your car and sit in the shade at a safe distance from others. You will be asked what your preference is by the greeter so we may assist you in parking.
- You may bring your own lawn chairs and an umbrella for shade.
- We will not meet on days with inclement weather. If it is questionable, please check the church website (www.debowsumc.org). We will post any closings by 8am on Sunday. We will also send out an email blast to notify you of service cancellations.
- Gloves are not required; please only touch your own stuff.
- We recommend anyone with any health issues to continuing watching online.
- If you have been traveling we ask that you follow NJ state guidelines.
- Clean up your area after worship.
- We will not be offering communion during outdoor worship this month. You may participate in a love feast by viewing this Sunday’s online service.
Hope you can make it! Looking forward to seeing you!